Programme for the Theme Day devoted to exciting developments in glass
09.00-11.00 Opportunity to book times for individual discussions with Glafo’s scientists.
11.30 Arrival and registration
13.00 Presentations from Glafo, the VINNVÄXT programme, Smart Housing Småland and invited speakers.
- Welcome, presentations of speakers, and what has happened since we last met? - Marianne Grauers, MD Glafo
- Glass dumps – from What a Waste! to a resource - Christina Stålhandske, Glafo
- Choose the right glass for healthy plants and the saving of money and the environment - Stefan Karlsson Glafo
- From a mystery to glass-clear: forgeries, clues and damage - Peter Sundberg, Glafo
- High-strength glass in buildings – results from an EU project and future plans - Jerry Eriksson, Glafo
- Status objects, advanced adhesives and crash simulation – a few strikes in the automotive World - Christina Stålhandske, Glafo
- Transparent intelligence in Sweden and World Wide - Maria Lang, Glafo
- Glass for solar cells – stronger, thinner, higher efficiency - Stefan Karlsson Glafo
- Residential Prototype no. 1.0 - Mikael Ludvigsson, Glafo
- Display of visionary and close-to-production prototypes - Jerry Eriksson, Glafo
- The Compass – A golden bastard. On cooperation between Skandinaviska Glassystem and Målerås Glassworks - Erik Stening, Skandinaviska Glassystem
17.00 A guided tour of Glafo, with a quiz.
19.00 Welcoming drink.
19.15 Dinner and awards presentation.
8.30-12.00 Take the opportunity to book time for individual discussions with Glafo’s scientists.
09.00 Visit to Residential Prototype no. 1.0.